The Council recognises the following unions for the purposes of collective bargaining for national pay and conditions of service for Local Government Services, Chief Officers, Teachers, Soulbury staff, Youth Workers and Tutors:
- Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP)
- Association of Schools and College Leaders (ASCL)
- Association of Professionals in Education and Children’s Trusts (ASPECT)
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL)
- National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT)
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (NASUWT)
- National Union of Teachers (NUT)
- University and College Union (UCU)
You can also download this list here.
Further details of the councils Trade Union Facilities agreement can be view here.
You can hear from one of our staff reps here.