Do you want to learn how to do a job, gain valuable skills, qualifications and get paid then an apprenticeship may be the right choice for you.
Potential is what interests us; we are committed to helping people unlock their talent and grow.
Currently Bexley are working with apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Customer Service
- Building Control
- Environmental Conservation
- Teaching and Learning Support
Set criteria may apply for certain roles. These are listed on the placement descriptions for the individual apprenticeships. Details of current roles available are published here.
- Monday 12 March 2018
- 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Opportunity to speak to providers and find out how to get an Apprenticeship.
Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 7AT.
Who is it for?
Young people in years 11 to 13 (aged 15 to 18) and their parents/carers.
What will I find out?
The event will give you and your parents/carers the opportunity to:
- find out more about the different Apprenticeship opportunities, from Traineeships to Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
- speak with universities, colleges, training providers and employers about the Apprenticeships they offer
- get advice with how to find and apply for Apprenticeships
- see current Apprenticeship vacancies
There will be the opportunity for parents and carers to attend a short workshop about how apprenticeships work.
How to sign up
Complete the online Apprenticeship event registration form which will be coming soon, to register and sign up to the parent/carer workshops, as spaces will be limited. Details will be published here.